Photologo is the leader in creating logos for exceptional and unique people and with that, a fast-growing creative eCommerce brand that is seeking an innovative email marketing manager with the right mindset to drive growth through email.
We’re a results-driven group of thinkers and doers that are passionate about blending e-commerce, innovation, technology, and human talent to revolutionize the way professionals brand themselves and build an online presence.
We’re looking for a confident Email Marketing Manager to drive growth through business goals by being creative, making data-informed decisions, knowing how to activate, engage, nurture and grow email as a key channel for driving revenues.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager specifically with these requirements:
1. Fluent written and verbal English.
2. 2+ years of experience as an Email Marketing Manager(preferably in a Digital Product eCommerce environment)
3. Proficiency using at least one Email Marketing automation tool setting up advanced automation and segmentations (preferably Drip) and Google Analytics, Photoshop would be a plus.
4. Marketing background (a marketing/business degree is highly preferred or 3+ years of experience in marketing)
5. Proven experience building and growing email marketing channels.
6. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
7. Interested in the branding and design space
8. Creative problem solver
9. Lean and agile mindset
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
1. Keep our average revenue per email subscriber to meet industry standards and stabilized.
2. Drive more sales to our back-end products via email
3. Nurture and keep our email list engaged and active through valuable content and brand communications.
4. Define the customer communication strategy and CRM roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement, retention, and reactivation goals
5. Performing end-to-end management of lifecycle marketing programs, including campaign ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting .
6. Creating and managing the creation of unique and compelling content, calls to action, and landing pages, across several industries.
7. Deploying A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
8. Executing changes and optimizations to our existing automated campaigns as well as developing new automated or manual campaigns based on customer insights and subsidiary feedback.
9. Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, forms, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
10. Analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings
- Remote, work from anywhere.