My name is Jacob and I am the founder at Photologo.co (echko.co) – a fast-growing creative company that began in the late days of 2015. We’ve since become a leader in creating personal tailor made brands for exceptional and unique people, potentially just like you!
We strive to be a results-driven group of thinkers and doers that are making an impact in the success of individual professionals through impactful quality products.
We blend genius product minds with technology and bespoke tailored design services to revolutionize the way people brand themselves through awesome, impact-first unique solutions & products. We’re all about coming up with fresh and different products that aren’t on the market yet!
I’m looking to hire an experienced creative Chief Operating Officer (COO) who knows branding, technology and working in a creatively driven tech-organisation to deliver bespoke services at scale.
Your primary goal is to lead the business in the form of growth and operations. You’ll be overseeing the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. Someone who will be the company’s day-to-day leader and responsible for the running of the business.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer specifically with these requirements:
- Experience working closely with a CEO, to implement on big picture strategies, new digital products and more.
- Ability to build, take ownership and execute highly effective and streamlined operations.
- Well-experienced running digital products in eCommerce organizations with 80+ employees.
- Have managed a company that is highly creative (branding, design, fashion etc etc)
- Previous experience managing technology people to run a tech-driven business
- You’ve driven a remote-first environment, you know your tools and process’ back to front to run a remote-team (we use Asana, Notion, Miro & Slack)
- Impeccable communication, organizational & leadership skills and have demonstrable competence in strategic planning and business development.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Have 3+ years of experience in an executive/C-level position (preferably COO, Head of Operations, CEO, or similar)
We’re a bit unique in the way we blend technology, with human-driven bespoke services (a bit like 99-Designs) and we scale too. You should be creative, operational and tech-competent (no, you don’t need to know how to code, but be able to conduct business discussions with senior technology roles.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Tech, Operations, CS, Marketing, Product).
- Drive revenues through ensuring a well-mentored and motivated team that is results-driven, achieve high productivity and engagement.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Responsible for the successful Operations and Organization of:
- Business Process Management (Remote experience important)
- People Management/ Chief of Staff / Coaching
- Organizational Development and Training
- HR, Legal, Finance & General Admin
- Completely remote and flexible schedule.
- Work with a young, talented, and fast-growing team.
- Work in a culture of innovation and performance.
- Freedom and ownership to explore and experiment with new and creative ideas.
- Highly competitive package. Base salary, performance and yearly bonuses.
- Generous time-off with great flexibility.
- Negotiable %profit sharing as an incentive for company growth ispossible in the long-term.
- L&D stipends.
- Possibility to travel each year on the company!
- Work in a company that is fully self-funded and profitable since inception, we don’t have any external pressure (VCs etc) and we never intend or will ever need to!
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
- You’re a Remote-First Champion
- You excel in a remote environment and enjoy collaborating with a multicultural team. You’re motivated to lead, bring the team together, and drive our company culture.
- You’re Operations Superhero
- You’re comfortable with optimizing structures, using leaner management values, fresh business frameworks, project management, finances, people management. You are willing to get your hands dirty and you get things done quickly.
- You make sure everyone is on the same page and has the necessary resources to execute our plan. Then you push everyone to get to every deadline.
You’re a Great Leader….
- Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, you’re someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
- You’re a Creative Problem-Solver.
- You find creative and novel solutions that follow our lean principles and produce significant output with as much automation/autonomy as possible.
- You’re Tech Savvy. This is a remote-first, digital, fully distributed company. We speak and breathe technology so being able to handle and adapt to new technologies is a must. On top of that, you should love to dive in and explore what’s new out there to see if it would help us.
What We Do
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our company:
- Our company website: https://www.echko.co/
- Our main brand: https://photologo.co
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Best Regards, Jacob!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying